About Me

My photo
This summer we are hopping in the car and driving across this great land... the USA! We'd love your input and ideas of places we must see. We may even come by your home town where we'd love to get the local perspective and maybe your family picture, too!

What's the perfect day in your favorite town? Please Tell! We're Planning a Trip Here!

Driving down the 15 into Temecula yesterday, I was taken with how truly beautiful it is. The tall snow capped mountains surrounding a green valley; just miles away from some of the worlds most beautiful deserts and beaches. There is so much to do here. I was thinking about what a perfect morning in the Temecula Valley could include. What could we do here if we had a free morning?

1-Photograph the Hot Air Balloons at sunrise over the vines.
2-Farmer's Market in Old Town for fresh Breakfast Crepes and strawberries.
3-Family walk/hike at Santa Rosa Plateau

Temecula has WAY more to do than just that. The list would be endless. Please tell us about a perfect outing in one of your favorite towns, and pass it to a friend. We are looking for some input for our USA Trip this summer.

4 comments:

  1. My "perfect day" post is up!
    http://clanofthecavehair.blogspot.com/2009/02/im-dreaming-of.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you guys going through Iowa/Illinois this time? Or are you going to go Texas/arkansas/tennessee? (and don't make fun of me if I have those out of order!)I think Mississippi has to be in there somewhere too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fun trip! Wish I had some suggestions. I'm pretty boring when it comes to traveling...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will have to get a list from my brother who did every state in 18 days (with 7 kids, 7 month pregnant wife, and camped the entire time unless they had friends or family to stay with) I know they found the biggest ball of twine, the largest chair, the largest basket..the list goes on with all the quarky little things America has to offer! My brother is all about the unbeaten path.

    ReplyDelete