About Me

My photo
This summer we are hopping in the car and driving across this great land... the USA! We'd love your input and ideas of places we must see. We may even come by your home town where we'd love to get the local perspective and maybe your family picture, too!
Thank you Lisa! Now that you've gone throught the work to make this look pretty for me, I'm going to feel obligated to keep up with it. It's just the push I need, so thanks! I'm really not even that busy right now, so ignoring my blog is apprently just me having a hard time getting into it. I'll get there... keep poking and pushing, okay?

2 comments:

  1. do you like the gray here? or would you rather it be white? I'm not sure why its grey, or maybe you changed it to grey from white?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must have accidently switched it with the fonts... white is best!

    ReplyDelete