About Me

My photo
This summer we are hopping in the car and driving across this great land... the USA! We'd love your input and ideas of places we must see. We may even come by your home town where we'd love to get the local perspective and maybe your family picture, too!










We love babies at our house! The boys so wish baby cousin was here every day. I've even been offered that we can have the baby every day, or a baby donkey...which do you want Mom? As sad as it may be for the boys, it will be neither. I don't think we our neighborhood zoned for 6 boys- oh, I mean donkeys.




5 comments:

  1. Oh, they're going to make good daddies! (Or farmers)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you absolutely certain you don't want a baby donkey? Have you ever SEEN a baby donkey? Cuz I want one! and how cute is baby cousin!!!I'm dying that I'm missing him getting older.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love your blog! If you guys are passing our way this summer, we'd love you to come and visit. We are about 25 minutes East of Lake Tahoe and 45 minute South of Reno, in Minden, NV.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pictures are incredible! So darn adorable that I am covered in warm fuzzies!

    (I have an award posted at my bloggy for you today:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh, these are amazing pictures! I am so touched by the "cowboy" looking pics. What a cutie. Gave me goosebumps.

    ReplyDelete