About Me

My photo
This summer we are hopping in the car and driving across this great land... the USA! We'd love your input and ideas of places we must see. We may even come by your home town where we'd love to get the local perspective and maybe your family picture, too!
Question (boy2 asks... please help)
If quizzes are quizzicle, then what are tests?
This is my life. I have a rule at our house. If I have to hear about, see, see you touch, see it get punched, or in any other way damaged, all boys invloved must wear an athletic supporter for the remainder of the day. All 6 males in this house can't go 10 seconds without some mention or sound coming form the lower half of their bodies.
HELP ME! I'm stuck living with the lost boys and I can't decide if I want to be Wendy, or Tinkerbell.

7 comments:

  1. Tinkerbell, because she punches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It depends on the day. Wendy's too laid back for my taste. I'd be Tinkerbell, I think. Then I could play with the lost boys and let someone else deal with the consequences!
    Over from clan of the cave hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can offer no help on who to be. But this is the new offical rule at my house. I think I just peed I laughed so hard.

    Also here from clan of the cave hair

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't help either, because although we are even(Boys and Girls), it all sounds the same and gets the same reaction(girls are most time louder than the boys).

    That is seriously funny tho, I had to read it again just for the laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Connor posed the same question to me... why quizzes? I told him to go ask his mom. That's the ONE perk of being the stepmother - I don't have to answer the silly questions.

    And, Tinkerbell for sure. She's got attitude. Suits you better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mel! that is the best post ever! You crack me up. Do I get credit for using the word "crack"?

    ReplyDelete
  7. p.s. that's me, Dana. I forgot my username was a little weird.

    ReplyDelete