About Me

My photo
This summer we are hopping in the car and driving across this great land... the USA! We'd love your input and ideas of places we must see. We may even come by your home town where we'd love to get the local perspective and maybe your family picture, too!

So danged adorable!


Some cousins in Australia sent us a bunch of photos of this cute little guy. The weather is horribly hot and for anyone following the news, there has been a horrible fire. Find more photos on my brothers blog. Check him out... he's the hamurgerking you see on my blog list.

2 comments:

  1. how do you guys all have Aussie cousin connections?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute, but I don't know if they act too cute when you meet them?!

    Nice to meet you, this is my first visit here.

    ReplyDelete